HOTEL RESERVATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All rates are quoted in PHP (Philippine Peso) which is inclusive of the government tax.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Check in time is 02:00 PM and check out time is 12:00 noon.
- Early check-in and late check-out are subject to room availability.
- For late check-out requests, additional charge will be applied.
HOTEL RULES AND POLICIES
- One key will be issued per room. If a room has multiple occupants, keys can be left with our front desk agent. Keys that are lost or damaged will be charged accordingly.
- Mechanical key (Php 1,500.00) & Power Card (Php 100.00)
- Safety deposit box key (Php 2,000.00)
- Automated card key (Php 1,500.00)
2. Standard check in time is 02:00 PM and check out time is 12:00 Noon. We will try to check in guests before 02:00 PM if a vacant ready room is available.
3. Henna tattoos, tanning lotions or oils, and other chemicals that leave permanent stains on linens are prohibited. Please be advised that if the linens are stained with such, charges will be added to your bill.
4. Our rooms are non-smoking. Should you wish to smoke, you can use the smoking area near the Grande Royale Function Hall.
5. Swimming pool is open from 07:00 AM to 08:00 PM.The pool is only accessible to registered guests. We also want to remind you that you should never leave your children unattended in the pool and that diving is strictly prohibited. Please read the swimming pool rules and regulations located at the pool area so that you are properly guided. (Pool cleaning hours are daily from 03:00 AM to 06:00 AM.)
6. Observe Silence. With your relaxation and the comfort of other guests in mind, we ask that you keep your voice down and make no unnecessary noise while conversing.
7. Hanging clothes (wet or dry) is not permitted in the veranda or on any of the railings visible to guests, including but not limited to swimsuits, trunks, and towels. Using the window edge to hang your wet clothes is not recommended due to strong winds.
8. Guests who arrive without a reservation must pay in full for the length of their stay when they check in.
9. Complimentary Breakfast will be served from 6:00 am until 10:00 am only. It will be served in our dining area. If you need breakfast outside of these hours, please coordinate with our front desk team the day before.
10. On prior request, linens and towels can be changed daily. When you do, please exchange soiled towels for freshly laundered ones with the room attendant.
11. Hotel safety policy. Valuables such as cash, credit cards, traveller’s check, electronic devices and jewellery must be safeguarded by the guest at all times.
- Use safety deposit box for your valuables
- Secure deadbolt and door guard
- Use viewport to ID all visitors
- Safeguard and keep your keys or key card with you at all times.
- Ensure that all windows and doors are locked.
- For assistance, please dial Zero “0”